- Latest News
- Featured Preaching Woman
- Inspirational Articles
- Ministry Etiquette
- Faith & Finance
- Health & Beauty
- The Book Shelf
- Speakers Bureau
- Online Store
- Upcoming Events
- Message Board
Write For Us
DOWNLOAD WRITERS GUIDELINES_CLICK HERE
Thank you for your interest in writing for PreachingWoman.com! We are excited that you have decided to share your God-given literary talent with us, and we gladly welcome you to submit your articles. Please take a moment and review what we are seeking and our writer's guidelines below. As we can not respond to every submission, we do promise you that we will read it and contact you directly should your article be chosen for publishing on our web site. Again, we sincerely appreciate your consideration of submitting your literary work to PreachingWoman.com!
What We Are Seeking...
We are currently seeking articles for the Inspirational Article, Health and Beauty and Inspirational Word sections of PreachingWoman.com. It is our goal to accept articles that will encourage, uplift, and inspire our viewers. Please remember that you will be writing for your fellow co-laborers in the Gospel, so please keep the tone positive and encouraging!
- All submitted articles must be an original work. Should we notice or suspect plagiarism within your work, your submission will be rejected by PreachingWoman.com.
- We are seeking biblically sound articles, especially for the Inspirational Articles page. All scriptures or references to scriptures must be cited accordingly. Authors of Inspirational Quotes and other Sources used must also be cited.
- Articles should be no more than 1-2 pages long, containing no more than 800-1500 words.
- Your work should be edited for proper grammar, misspellings, and subject verb agreement prior to submission.
- Please be advised that active links, html coding/tags, or pictures will be removed from your article. PreachingWoman.com will credit your article using our standard editorial procedures.
- Please include your name, address, phone number, and if applicable, website or ink with your submission. (Personal contact information will not be published; we only ask that you provide it should we have any additional questions).
- Submit articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put in the subject line "Inspirational Article Submission," "Health and Beauty," or "Inspirational Word Submission" which ever is applicable.
- Please submit 1 professional/ministerial high-resolution photo of yourself to accompany your article. The picture should be saved as a jpg. file at 300+ dpi.
When Will We Contact You?
- Please allow 7-14 days for your submission to be reviewed. Should your article be chosen, someone from PreachingWoman.com will contact you via e-mail or by phone. Please be advised that we receive a great volume of articles and are not always able to publish or respond to every author. Therefore, you will only be contacted should your article be chosen. Thank you for your understanding.
Terms and Conditions
- Should your article be chosen, PreachingWoman.com will send you a Submission Release Form (SRF) that should be signed and returned within 3 business days of your notification of selection to be published on the site. Should we not receive your SRF, we reserve the right to terminate your selection for that month's installment. Once we receive it, your work will be considered for a subsequent installment of PreachingWoman.com
- Please be advised that PreachingWoman.com does not compensate any author for their article submission. This is a free-will submission opportunity for you with the invaluable benefit of reaching thousands of Christian women in ministry and gaining world wide exposure for your work.
- Should we find it necessary, PreachingWoman.com reserves the right to edit for length, content, grammar, and context. However, you will still receive full credit for your article submission with your by link in place.
- By submitting to PreachingWoman.com, you have given us your full authority to publish, reprint, and promote your work on our site, in our newsletters, and other publications, citing you as the author. You hereby hold PreachingWoman.com, its staff and other affiliates harmless of any indemnity, or actions of others reprinting or distributing your work due to it being published or affiliated with PreachingWoman.com.
- Once your article is published on PreachingWoman.com, it will remain on the site for up to 45 days. Once those days are exhausted, your article will not be reposted. Note: Only due to a high volume of re-publish requests, your article may be eligible for repost. We will contact you for your express permission and send you another Submission Release Form (SRF) for permission and signature.
- Please be advised that we reserve the express right to reject any article submission due to spiritual error, aggressive tone, or any other infraction that does not support the mission, vision, and tone of PreachingWoman.com.
- Thank you again for choosing to support PreachingWoman.com with your literary gift. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please contact via e-mail at: email@example.com you have any additional questions or concerns.